POSITION: Software Engineer 3
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
We are looking for a Software Engineer 3 to support a KEY position.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's.
- A minimum of twenty (20) years' experience as a software engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity as the pertinent delivery order.
- Within the last twenty (20) years, a minimum of ten (10) years' experience working with at least 2 of the following operating systems: Linux (Redhat, Ubuntu, Fedora, Montavista), Windows 00/XP/Vista/7/8, Windows 2000/2003 Server, Mac OS X (Lion), Unix, SELinux, Android, iOS, micro-kernels.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Within the last nine (9) years, a minimum of seven (7) years' experience with Java.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years' experience with: writing web services, in particular RESTful web services, and one of the following server side technologies: JavaWeb, Node.JS, Ruby on Rails, etc.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years' experience with source code control systems (e.g. Git).
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years' experience with relational databases and object-oriented databases.
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years' experience developing interactive visualizations and interactive interfaces.
- Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of three (3) years' experience working with open-source visualizations technologies (e.g. D3, HTML5, Canvas, SVG, VEGA).
- Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of one (1) year of experience with web frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, React).
- Demonstrated experience with NSA corporate analytic tools, intelligence analysis requirements, and NSA corporate development environments (e.g. CASPORT, PKI, PARTSHOP, MACHINESHOP, NIAGRAFILES, and GHOSTMACHINE analytics).
- Demonstrated experience with open-source container and resource management technologies (e.g. Docker and Mesos).
- Demonstrated experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. Accumulo/HBase/Cassandra and ElasticSearch/MongoDB).
- Demonstrated experience with web/proxy servers (e.g. Apache Tomcat, NGINX, or HAProxy).
- Demonstrated experience integrating machine learnings and/or deep learning algorithms with interactive interfaces and/or interactive visualizations.
- Demonstrated experience with WebGL.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.