NOTE: THIS OPPORTUNITY IS CURRENTLY IN BID STAGE. CONTRACT AWARD ANTICIPATED IN 3Q 2018
Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Subject Matter Expert (Master) to support the United States Air Force Chief Information Security Officer. This position will provide Advisory and Assistance Services to support the development of policy, governance, processes, and oversight of Cybersecurity Program requirements and responsibilities. These services will enable the Division to execute its roles as a focal point for Air Force-wide Cybersecurity Programs ensuring the Air Force is compliant with federal laws, OMB and DoD Directives.
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI
- Platform Information Technology or Industrial Control Systems
- Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Has domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met. Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
- Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation. May supervise others.
- Serves as subject matter expert, possessing in-depth knowledge of a particular area, such as business, computer science, engineering, mathematics, or the various sciences.
- Provides technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environments, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation and implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
- Participates as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases.
- Applies principles, methods and knowledge of the functional area of capability to specific task order requirements, advanced mathematical principles and methods to exceptionally difficult and narrowly defined technical problems in engineering and other scientific applications to arrive at automated solutions.
Other Relevant Experience
- Prior AF Air Staff or Pentagon experience
- Provides management direction and oversight for contract
- Ensures meeting deliverables (incl reports, dashboards, plans, roadmaps, etc.)