|POSITION: Senior Systems Engineer- Processing & Analytic Capabilities
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Ft. Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with Polygraph (must have prior to applying)
This position will support Processing and Analytic Capabilities (PAC) to deliver systems engineering services to plan, execute, test, deploy, and sustain processing and analytic capabilities. The contractor will provide technical services to maximize PAC’s use of virtual resources in addition to optimizing the performance and availability of PAC infrastructure. These activities make up the scope of Virtual Infrastructure Evaluation & Review (VIER) support, which includes program management, mission support, software integration, and software configuration control and release management.
- Project risk identification and mitigation status, and other issues associated with this activity while maximizing the visibility of the program to PAC Management
- Develop, maintain, and execute Program Management System with the objective of delivering all of the required capabilities and satisfy all requirements on time, within budget, and on plan.
- Systems engineering services for the development, design, processing, operations, and sustainment of PAC’s Corporate Virtual Infrastructure provided by EIS
- Gather, review, analyze, and report on mission functions and services to Management, including identifying and drafting business cases to address any issues that could impact operations
- Analyze the network overlay, data transformation, and distribution architecture for cloud systems and provide security recommendations for improvements to the Government. The contractor will facilitate implementation of the Government-approved solution, as required.
- Research new technology areas, perform analysis, and make recommendations for the purchase of hardware and software. For evaluations of new releases of already-supported products, the contractor shall include recommendations for transition to new releases in the evaluation. Assessments and recommendations shall be provided quarterly or within one month of requirement definition.
- Facilitate the transition and decommissioning of technology by identifying capability and data gaps and recommending solutions to the Government, as well as assist with the planning and implementation of the Government-approved solution
- Monitor system information/ identify actionable items to execute notifications, track, and manage actions
- Draft, compile, and distribute reports, diagrams, and presentations, as requested by the Government
- Coordinate activities, tasks, and meetings with stakeholders, as requested by the Government
- Develop and update technical documentation related to system configuration, mapping, process, service records, and the creation and maintenance of system baselines and versions within one month of significant system changes and within one week of security-relevant changes
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least fifteen (15) years of systems engineering experience.
- A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience, totaling thirteen (13) years of experience.
- A High School Diploma or GED plus nineteen (19) years of general systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.