*NOTE: THIS OPPORTUNITY IS CURRENTLY IN BID STAGE. CONTRACT AWARD ANTICIPATED IN 1Q FY19*
POSITION: Database Manager
LOCATION: Various US Embassies and Consulates overseas primarily in designated high threat countries
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: Top Secret (Hold at time of Application)
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Bachelor Degree (Computer Science, Management Information Systems,or related)
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT: 4 years database management experience
Description: Contract will support language-related support to assigned Department of State Regional Security Offices worldwide; specific services will include interpreting, translating transcription, validation, and summarizing. Additional support includes linguistic support to Investigations.
- Minimum 4 years relevant database management experience.
- Possess a MS Office Specialist Certification or have advanced user knowledge of MS Access and MS Excel programs with a minimum of two years experience.
- Experience working with SharePoint is preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in, and excellent understanding of, enterprise database structure and design, capabilities and limitations, and replication/information sharing when working in a complex operational environment.
- Excellent understanding of intelligence information flow, collection, tasking, processing, exploitation and dissemination. Desired qualifications extensive background, implementing web information sharing technologies like Microsoft SharePoint and implementation or system level experience with any of following: CIDNE, DCGS-A, QueryTree, PathFinder, M3, Harmony.
- Must have experience with screening, screening tasks, and/or investigative questioning techniques and knowledgeable of SIPRNet search engines and database retrieval tools such as QueryTree and M3. Deployed experience is preferred.
- DoD civilian equivalent to one of the following: 35L/M, 351L/M, 180A, 18F, 35E (Strategic Debriefer or an individual with a similar skill set) or Federal, State or County detective level law enforcement experience.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize multiple and sometimes conflicting and complex tasks.
- Must be able to operate as part of a team, cooperate effectively with other team members, and be mission focused.
- Must be a United States citizen
- Must be in good physical condition in order to perform overseas travel to high threat locations that may involve extended travel time and exposure to dangerous conditions that require use of personal protective equipment while exercising special safety precautions. Must be in good physical condition with no health deficiencies, either temporary or long-lasting, that would impair performance of duties.
- Administer database organization, standards, controls, procedures and documentation.
- Implement data flow standards and support agency interoperability development.
- Support the management, development and maintenance of databases.
- Provide support of government oversight of information management procedures to improve intelligence flow, sharing and usability.
- Review and provide recommendations on software and hardware modifications or changes from an information management perspective.
- Research technical solutions and product specifications for intelligence systems enhancements, projects and programs to enhance architecture, databases and information flow.
- Manage, analyze, and mitigate the impact of technology changes on current and projected organizational requirements and work processes. Participate in ConfigurationControl/Review Boards as required.
- Conduct screening with use of organizational reference documents, in accordance with DSS Vetting Unit SOP and with appropriate Government oversight, and must adhere to the standards and procedures set out in FM 22-2 Human Intelligence Collector Operations.
- Review data collected and cross-reference intelligence collection priorities and plans, in order to ensure proper identification and categorization with screening SOPs and plan when necessary.
- Take photographs and use other biometric collection systems as applicable, to gather additional identifying data on interviewed person for screening report.
- Conduct other intelligence supporting activities related to intelligence support operations, with appropriate Government supervision and oversight.
- Support screening program designed to clear Host Country Nationals (HCN)s and Third Country Nationals (TCN)s and US persons for access to US facilities or recommend their denial of access.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules). The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.