Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Program Analyst to provide support services to the Office of Science and Technology Cooperation.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES for the Bilateral Affairs Program Analyst:
- Under the oversight of the Team Lead for EAP-SCA-WHA, complete a Strategic Science Engagement matrix for each country or multilateral organization assigned.
- In coordination with the Embassy and Desk, as well as other elements of OES, suggest engagement plans for each country, with specific action items identified for the short-, medium-, and long-term.
- Strategies and engagement plans should explicitly support U.S. science priorities as well as foreign policy objectives.
- Written products (speeches, briefing papers, talking points) should reflect and convey U.S. strategic interests.
- Under the oversight of the Team Lead for EAP-SCA-WHA, assist in the implementation of a country engagement plan in collaboration with the respective Embassy. This could include a spectrum of activities, including bilateral meetings, consultations, visitor programs, advocacy, outreach, and programmatic activities.
- Bilateral (government to government) meetings should be well organized, well prepared, and worthwhile to interagency participants.
- Assist ESTH Officers at Post in understanding the principles of science engagement and how to conduct Post-led science engagement activities.
- Provide support to OES and department officials participating in science, technology, and innovation related meetings and events.
- Under the oversight of the Team Lead for EAP-SCA-WHA, develop a wide array of contacts in order to become a resource on country-specific scientific engagement.
- Maintain regular, monthly interactions.
- Seek briefings from all relevant offices in OES, as well as relevant offices in the geographic bureaus and INR. The network should include representatives from NSF, DOE, HHS, USGS, DOD, USDA, NIST, DHS, EPA, NOAA, NIH.
- Understand the organizational structures of these organizations, including the lines of authority. Know the foreign diplomats responsible for science at Embassies.
Monitor Worldwide S&T Trends
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history as well as their most recent paystub for the purpose of salary verification.
- Under the oversight of the Team Lead, the contractor will monitor worldwide science and technology trends and execute detailed analyses of specific trends that intersect with U.S. foreign policy interests.
- Provide support to OES/STC in developing and implementing engagements to counter strategic competitors like China and Russia and combat the foreign exploitation of American intellectual property.
- Identify international S&T capabilities in key advanced or emerging technology areas and partnership opportunities in countries that share U.S. values.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.