Software Developer III
POSITION: Senior Software Developer Level III
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have before applying)
The Kenjya-Trusant Group has an opening for a Senior Software Developer Level III. This position will work on a development team responsible for the design, development (including continuous integration and continuous deployment), and testing of the new Agent Registration and Cognizance service and the new Data Marking service. The team will utilize a DevOps development approach, where the team will be responsible for all activities from development to testing (including unit, component, integration and end to end testing) and operational support. The team will also be responsible for ensuring all applicable compliance requirements are met.
• A firm understanding of modern computer programming with a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in programming and providing direction for the design and development of application software for complex systems; software testing as well as solving varied software related problems, and generating and reviewing software design for accuracy, completeness, and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
• Ten (10) years of experience with programming using modern software environments.
• Certifications in at least two of the following Specific Technology Requirements: Java, SPRINGBOOT, Docker/Rancher/Kubernetes, Git, Junit, Bamboo, Jenkins, Sonar, SonarQube, JIRA, Mongo, Postgres
***A Bachelor’s degree may substitute for certification(s)***
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science; however, it may not be substituted for the required ten (10) years of experience.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
Specific Technology Requirements: Programming experience using modern software environments to include:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules). The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.