POSITION: Pashto Operational Language Analyst- Native Capability Level III
LOCATION: Fort Gordon, GA 30905
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with Polygraph (must have prior to applying)
The Pashto Operational Language Analyst Native (OLAN) Capability Level III role provides native language and cultural expertise while performing tasks required to process voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT operations.
The Level III OLAN shall demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to comprehend written and/or spoken contemporary forms of target language, including abstract concepts and complex grammar and syntax.
- Understanding of how the language is used to convey interpersonal relationships and attitudes.
- Ability to produce accurate translations of complex materials from the required language into idiomatic American English which reflect the author/speakers style and convey subtleties/nuances.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from other countries plus four (4) years of full-time experience.
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, eight (8) years of full-time experience is required.
- Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Skill Level III in Audio Translation Performance and/or Translation Performance from the required language(s) into idiomatic, standard American English. Scores from the Agency Civilian Language Test of Record, valid at time of resume submission, may be used as acceptable validation for text translation and audio translation skill level(s). ILR skill level validation shall be documented within two (2) years prior to resume submission.
- One (1) year experience typing on an English keyboard.
- *Native Capability is defined for the purpose of this labor category as having learned the language since birth; and having been formally educated in, and via, the language for a minimum of ten (10) years, in a country where the language is an official, national or commonly spoken language. Exception: In the case of a language/dialect that is not an official or national language and formal public education is not conducted in the language/dialect, Native Capability is defined as having learned and used the language/dialect since birth; and having used the language for at least fifteen (15) years in a region where the language/dialect is commonly used among a historically rooted population of resident speakers who employ the language/dialect in social, cultural, employment, economic, or other public sphere interactions beyond immediate family/household use.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.