Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Senior Analyst to support the Office of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA).
Clearance Requirement: SECRET
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with ECA program offices and Evaluation Division staff to create web-based, standardized surveys of ECA exchange participants
- Support the monitoring of ECA programming;
- Conduct analyses of ECA monitoring data through the use of Excel, SPSS, or other statistical software;
- Author reports of monitoring data, using a variety of analytic approaches and formats for both internal and external audits;
- Conduct quality assurance tests on surveys, data entry, and question selection;
- Manage evaluations (including assisting in the development of data collection tools, reviewing and disseminating reports, and working on follow-up Action Plans);
- Conduct evaluations both with the internal ECA/P/V team and with external contractors
- Assist in various general office administration duties as assigned
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history as well as their most recent paystub for the purpose of salary verification.
- Master’s degree in a science or social science field relevant to evaluation and performance measurement of ECA exchange programs, such as: sociology, political science, public policy, international development, statistics, or a professional degree;
- Will accept a bachelor’s degree with additional experience
- At least five years of work experience (GS-14 equivalent) and 3 years of work experience (GS-13 equivalent) conducting monitoring and evaluation of public diplomacy and/or foreign assistance programs;
- Experience creating standardized, web-based performance measurement surveys;
- Experience analyzing monitoring data;
- Experience with M&E reporting through analyses of quantitative and qualitative data (involving various data sources);
- Knowledge and application of statistical data analysis and data management software (e.g. Excel, SPSS, or other statistical software);
- Experience managing and/or conducting evaluations
- Knowledge of or familiarity with ECA Bureau and Department of State objectives and mandates;
- Ability to work with limited supervision;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and deliver high-quality, accurate work within targeted deadlines;
- Ability to successfully work as a team to accomplish all tasks;
- Ability to be sensitive to the confidentiality of information shared by senior managers and other staff;
- Highly motivated with good analytical and problem-solving abilities;
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.