|POSITION: Systems Engineer Subject Matter Expert
LOCATION: Aurora, CO 80011
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (must have before applying)
Assists mission organizations and data architecture teams in developing physical, logical and conceptual data models that are crafted using a local model methodology. This methodology guides the creation of supporting UML class diagrams. These UML based models will be the source for mission physical models and associated exchange formats.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Performing logical and physical data modeling. Skills needed include UML and relational theory.
- Develop and maintain artifacts, such as: Logical Data Models (LDM), Data Element Dictionaries (DED), model release documentation, data mappings.
- Ensure that TechSIGINT mission models align with the entire collection of models.
- Coordinate, meet, and hold Technical Peer Reviews with Subject Matter Experts and Stakeholder communities to discuss requirements and models developed.
- Define and analyze data requirements, map legacy data stores and formats to logical data model concepts.
- Coordinating across teams that leverage multiple development methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile (Scrum & Kanban), Spiral, etc.) simultaneously.
- Integrating national and tactical data architectures into common microformats that can produce outputs to support multiple system architectures. This includes systems and data architecture and integration, data modeling, and data mapping in direct support of enterprise technology leadership.
- Maintaining awareness of commercial data standards and community data standardization activities.
MANDATORY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Qualified Engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of twenty (20) years of systems engineering experience OR
- A Master’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of systems engineering experience OR
- A High School Diploma or GED plus twenty four (24) years of general system engineering experience
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Five (5) years of experience supporting the NSA Enterprise.
- Five (5) years of experience developing CASE tools for model development to include either proprietary ones (ERWin, ERStudio, PowerDesigner) or FOSS ones (ArgoUML, DBDesigner, Umbrello).
- Experience with TechSIGINT
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.