|POSITION: Systems Engineer Subject Matter Expert
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (must have before applying)
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Member of the Enterprise Standards Support Team (SST) responsible for providing subject matter expertise, research, and recommendations relating to candidate functions, services, etc., that promote interoperability and the use of standards within the NSA/CSS Enterprise and with its partners.
This position requires organizing and managing meetings, and interacting with other subject matter experts in the NSA/DoD/IC community to address standards-related issues and impacts, including architecture, interoperability, implementation, and testing.
- Identify and characterize tools, functions, services, etc., which enable the secure exchange of data and information within the agency and with partners.
- Collaborate with other internal team members and contribute to the production of required contract deliverables.
MANDATORY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Qualified Engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of twenty (20) years of systems engineering experience OR
- A Master’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of systems engineering experience OR
- A High School Diploma or GED plus twenty four (24) years of general system engineering experience
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Individuals in this position should have at least ten (5) years of experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass standards, requirements analysis, integration, and process execution and evaluation.
- Intelligence Community experience is required.
HIGHLY DESIRED / PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Knowledgeable of DoD and IC standards and specifications as well as tools which enable information sharing.
- An expert in their own field, and knowledgeable about other related areas.
- Able to work with top-level government management and to work as a team member.
- Able to assist in policy formulation and decisions.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.