|POSITION: Systems Engineer
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (must have before applying)
The incumbent employee shall provide Systems Engineering (SE) services to the Engagement & Policy Directorate (E&P) as it moves forward to reshape and revolutionize the customer experience.
- Perform systems engineering tasks aiding identified government leads and service providers in managing, overseeing, and executing all SE aspects supporting the stand-up of the integrations of many data stores into a platform supporting a user customizable “Storefront” using cutting edge, data agnostic, human experience-driven technology.
- Lead, organize, and coordinate with all stakeholders (customer, mission sponsor, project directors, solutions providers, service providers, development teams, operational testers, etc.) to support the planning, implementation, and execution of program objectives.
- Implement a requirements configuration management process.
- Work with all data store components, taking into consideration all conversion and interface requirements.
- Use Agile Development methodology and ensure implementation of Software Configuration Management process.
- Organize, attend, document, facilitate, and participate in all relevant meetings associated with the identification of requirements and integration of systems and data.
- Generate and maintain a Data Flow and Work Flow Management processes that incorporate the definition, characterization, structure, classification, tagging and implementation of new Data Sources for accessibility.
- Provide technical assistance and feedback to the identified mission sponsor, project directors, solutions providers, service providers, development teams, operational testers, etc. through the review of key program documentation.
- Participate in technical meetings and reviews, assessing, evaluating, and integrating new capabilities within the problem space using architecture artifacts and requirements evaluation and tracking.
- Research agency databases and web pages for existing artifacts and documents related to the Compliance as-is Architecture.
- Lead, organize, and coordinate with identified government personnel to plan, implement, and deliver artifacts and documents pertaining to the “as-is” and “to-be” compliance architectures for multiple functional areas.
- Identify and analyze how newly proposed Compliance capability needs impact the “to-be” Compliance Architecture in the near and long term.
- Document all current and future compliance software components, interfaces, and processes.
- Document all current and future compliance hardware components, infrastructure, and interfaces.
- Maintain and communicate artifact and document status for all artifacts and documents delivered to E&P, mission leadership, the IC, and possible all other customer and stakeholders.
- Integrate the mission, data, and compliance “to-be” architectures into one over-arching architecture that will result in a unified, compliant, and effective mission.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least ten (10) years of systems engineering experience OR
- A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, for a total of eight (8) years of experience OR
- A high school diploma or GED plus fourteen (14) years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.