TS/SCI Security Clearance with active polygraph required
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Analyzing system requirements and leads design and development activities.
- Guiding users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
- Providing technical direction and advice for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
- Incorporating new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
- Developing technical documentation.
- Developing system Architecture and system design documentation.
- Guiding system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
- Interacting with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
- Communicating with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering (SE), Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Someone with operational experience – someone that understands SE jargon who is also familiar with the agency. Must be knowledgeable of the transitioning and decommissioning processes. Will also take meeting minutes, populate the wiki and share point sites, as well as set up and schedule skype meetings.
- Seven (7) years of experience as a System Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Contributes to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents.
- Manages system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) – Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), etc.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.