LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have before applying)
Provides support to the customer’s Enterprise Architecture Office and supports the acquisition, configuration, integration, testing and implementation of a future Enterprise Architecture toolset for the Intelligence Community using the NoMagic COTS solution platform.
Responsibilities also include working with vendor on tool integration and enhancements as well as implementation and deployment within customer classified environments.
Specific Tasks to be performed will include:
- Routine monitoring of the Access database, to include ensuring that automated backups are functioning and managing backup files in accordance with the customer’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Updating and maintaining technical documentation
- Resolve discrepancies with the database and its MS Visual Basic interface.
- Add additional features to the database as approved by the customer
- Investigate and, if appropriate, move the database back-end behind a VPN
- Long term, investigate options for moving the database backend from MS to a corporately supported RDBMS.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Minimum of fourteen (14) years of software engineering experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Four (4) years of additional SWE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree, totaling eighteen (18) years of experience.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Experience designing, coding, testing and supporting next-generation database solutions.
- Experience providing integration, implementation and maintenance of COTS/OSS products/tools.
- Ability to apply systems engineering principles to current and future designs.
- Ability to create and implement software engineering requirements into various environments.
- Experience designing, developing, testing and implementing software and architecture within the customer environment.
- Ability to modify, write, and implement custom reports.
- Ability to assist with the design of software applications.
- Ability to analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of applications.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Experience with our Maryland customer.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.