- A Bachelor's Degree in information systems with a concentration in database administration or other business acquisition, contract management, or program management related field is required.
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
- Seven (7) years of demonstrated experience in Data Management; knowledge of document management processes and software; knowledge of how to create, implement, and maintain data file structures, knowledge of the use of system utilities to troubleshoot faulty database information.
- Clear understanding of the DoD 5000 acquisition process, C4ISR/DoDAF documentation requirements, record keeping and archiving processes, and system engineering is highly desirable
Required Demonstrated Experience:
- Monitors and maintains the databases and restructures if needed, including confirming the validity of the data contained in the file databases.
- Assists in the creation of structures and standards for use and maintenance of the databases, including enabling information to be pulled through various reports, ability to organize data through various methods, communication links to users, availability to user friendly options, etc.
- Ensures database access and connectivity support by collaborating with end users.
- Assists in the implementation of database maintenance and security procedures including adding and removing users, and administering quotas.
- Assist in defining database design and management standards and documenting new and existing systems and procedures.
- Assist in the creation and maintaining databases used to support Acquisition oversight functions. Collaborates with users to ensure that the Database meets their requirements.
- Communicates to all users any updates to file databases.
- Assists in the implementation of operating methods to improve processing, distribution, data flow, collection and database editing procedures.
- Troubleshoot problems concerning database records and communicate this information to users
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI with active polygraph
- Implemented and supervised data management procedures for both classified and unclassified program and project information as defined by the Program Data Manager.
- Utilized available automated data management tools to support data management activities.
- Ensured adequate version control, storage, and retention of program and project data and documentation as directed by the Program Data Manager.
- Supported the Program Data Manager in the conduct of all data management activities.
~~EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045 ext. 107.