Senior Oracle Developer
POSITION: Senior Oracle Developer
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is looking for a Senior Oracle Developer to support a full-time, classified program located in the Annapolis Junction/Ft. Meade area. *GREAT PAY & BENEFITS*
• At least five (5) years' experience in developing Oracle databases utilizing clusters and replication/streaming technologies.
• A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in designing, developing, building, and implementing Oracle databases in large distributed systems supporting databases with billions of rows of data.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION:
• Bachelor's degree in a related IT field from an accredited college or university is required.
• Certification as an Oracle Developer is required (i.e., OCA, OCP, OCM, OCS, OCE, Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate).
PREFERRED (desired, but not mandatory):
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university.
• Oracle RAC (Real Application Clusters) experience is desired.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules). The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.