|POSITION: Senior Cyber Systems Engineer (User and System Requirements)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (minimum of a CI Poly, FSP preferred)
The Sr. Cyber Systems Engineer will be cyber-focused and will be able to successfully perform the following responsibilities and job functions:
- Analyze user requirements to develop system requirements specifications and required functionality
- Derive from the system requirements an understanding of stakeholder needs and interactions with User Experience resources, functions that may be logically inferred and implied as essential to system effectiveness
- Assist with the development of systems requirements, functional requirements, and their allocation to individual software, hardware, facility, and personnel components
- Participate in interface definition, design, and changes to the configuration between affected groups and individuals throughout the life cycle
- Incorporate new plans, design, and systems into ongoing development operations
- Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined systems architecture(s)
- Contribute to the development of sections of system engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements Specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Develop system design solution that satisfies the system requirements and fulfills the functional analysis
- Implement comprehensive SOA solutions
- Develop scenarios (threads) and an Operational Concept that describes the interactions between the system, user, and environment that satisfies operational, support, maintenance, and disposal needs
- Capture the interface designs in a common interface control format and store interface data in a commonly accessible repository
MANDATORY EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or univerisity plus a minimum of 15 years of systems engineering experience OR
- *A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience, for a total of thirteen (13) years of experience OR
- *A High School Diploma or GED plus nineteen (19) years of experience will also be considered
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- The candidate shall be able to perform all of the job functions, listed above.
- The candidate shall have domain knowledge of the cyber mission, CSO mission data flow, knowledge capture, and stream processing, as well as be able to evaluate mission need materials for potential requirement overlap and requirement alignment with KMC tools.
- A successful candidate must be a self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and have excellent communication skills.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.