Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Management Analyst to meet the needs the Office of the Bureau of Human Resources, Executive Office.
Clearance Requirement - Top Secret (must be active at time of application)
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage all the official document flow and tracking for a busy HR office of over 30 employees, loading documents into the unique Document Management System and executing corrections and clearances for action on information memos, Department Notices and ALDACS, official DG Direct responses, and the Secretary's Sounding Board. The scope and impact of communications is Department wide, domestic and overseas. Close attention to policy and procedure is critical; attention to editing is key
- Collaborate closely with WLD staff to set up and execute Department-wide events requiring close coordination with all Bureaus in the Department, close attention to logistics and details. These events include Take Your Child to Work Day which involve the Secretary of State and over 1000 young registrants and their parents; October Work Life Wellness Month featuring upwards of 70 events and normally involve an outside keynote speaker; the Feds Feed Families summer food drive involving marketing, reporting and liaison with Department of Agriculture; the summer Step Challenge, a wellness initiative carried out with the Office of Medical Services.
- Coordinate scheduling for individuals and also the ER conference room, a busy office environment with many outside visitors.
- Serve as Time and Attendance alternate, and as primary in the absence of primary.
- Receive visitors, maintain a secure classified environment, order supplies.
- Field calls and direct clients for all of ER, the Work Life and Conduct Suitability and Discipline Divisions.
- Work on a daily basis with the Chief of the Work Life Division and the Director of ER to work the task and document list priorities.
- Maintain security awareness in a Classified Domestic suite.
- Lactation: Assists the Lactation Manager running her program at the Department. Updates POC lists and visits current lactation rooms, as required.
- Supplies: Assists in ordering and maintaining office supplies.
- Escorting: Is responsible for escorting anyone who does not have escort authority to the Domestic Classified suite of ER.
- Greet visitors and clients, diffuse occasional stress and friction with excellent customer service, humor and grace.
- Knowledge of the Department both domestic and overseas, familiarity with organizational structure, roles and responsibilities and internal protocol are keys to successful execution of duties.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.