Clearance Requirement - Secret
Program Assistant is needed to provide data analysis, record keeping and research.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the daily administration of initiatives organized by S/GP
- Monitor, maintain and organize reports on partnership activities by working with the Program Manager and S/GP Office Directors
- Assist the Program Manager in drafting and submitting foreign assistance planning and reporting documents into the FACTS Info module
- Assist the Program Manager in monitoring grantee performance and drafting quarterly performance progress reports
- Assist the Program Manager in designing and carrying out monitoring and evaluation activities
- Oversee the Leveraging, Engaging, and Accelerating through Partnerships (LEAP) Fund project-initiation and reporting process
- Maintain and annually update the funds leveraged tracking spreadsheet
- Coordinate annual solicitation of partnership reporting
- Curate Kanban boards (project progress charts) and project implementation team chart
- Record and disseminate minutes of weekly staff meetings
- Assist with administering travel for senior staff in the E2 travel module
- Carry out special projects and other duties as required
- Strong, timely and precise organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong critical and creative thinking and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and multi-task in a high volume, fast-pace work environment
- Strong ability to also have a flexible, team-oriented approach to work
- Excellent ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues
- Experience in an office environment, preferably within the U.S. government
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative techniques for analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of programs
- Knowledge of pertinent laws, regulations, policies, and procedures related to the administration of grants and public-private partnerships
- Demonstrated skills in program administration, operating procedures, oversight and monitoring
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history as well as their most recent paystub for the purpose of salary verification.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.