Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to provide Office Administrator services in support of the Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom in the Office of International Religious Freedom (IRF), Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor (DRL), U.S. Department of State. The primary objective is to provide contractor services and deliverables through performance as Office Administrator as they relate to the organization’s mission.
Clearance Requirement - SECRET **Must be active at time of application
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Exercise independent judgment and provide technical assistance in performing and executing most duties.
- Help to make recommendations to promote efficiency and productivity and fulfill mission requirements.
- Process time and attendance via TATEL.
- Arrange travel for the AAL through the E2Solutions travel management software system.
- Assist in managing the AAL’s performance management process and yearly staff evaluations, including through the ePerformance software system.
- Assist in procuring office supplies via the Arriba system.
- Interact directly with the staff of senior Department officials and senior officials of other U.S. government agencies, foreign embassies, and non-governmental organizations.
- Maintain AAL’s calendar, schedule internal and external meetings, track speaking engagements and travel.
- Perform general word-processing and other office support functions.
- Represent the AAL by serving as the initial point of contact for correspondence, emails and telephone calls.
- Monitor and review all incoming and outgoing correspondence and requests for action and determine the proper action to be taken, with consultation only as necessary.
- Forward assignments to office leadership and appropriate staff members.
- Apply editorial skills and knowledge in proofreading and editing completed work to ensure that the proper clearances and coordination have been obtained and completed assignments meet objectives.
- Apply overall knowledge of the office functions to screen and route material of a special interest or sensitive nature directly to the AAL or Office Director when appropriate.
- Meet regularly with the AAL and other office staff to plot out the AAL’s calendar, make decisions on which events the AAL will attend, and avoid potential meeting conflicts.
- Maintain the AAL’s calendar accurately, establish and sustain contact with those seeking the participation of the AAL in meetings, conferences, speaking events and other engagements, and ensure the AAL is aware of pending engagements.
- Ensure time and attendance on TATEL is accurate for AAL and AAL’s direct reports.
- Serve as the Travel Arranger for the AAL, and accompanying IRF staff as necessary, including preparing travel authorizations, obtaining visas and making reservations; working with the OES-DRL/EX Travel Team in closing out travel vouchers; and uploading receipts.
- Assist in data entry for annual performance evaluations of staff via ePerformance software system.
- Manage procurement of office supplies for AAL.
- Provide courteous and responsive service to visitors and callers via telephone, correspondence, email, and in person, including buzzing visitors into the suite and escorting visitors for the AAL within the building.
- Run errands for the AAL related to State Department business as necessary. Photocopy, scan and fax documents.
- Maintain AAL’s business contact lists (e.g. by scanning business cards and maintaining database of contacts).
- Proofread and properly format papers submitted for AAL review.
- Track travel and office expenses as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned within scope.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidate should be able to furnish, upon request, copies of previous publications or written products.
- A basic understanding in one the following fields: international relations, political science, history, public administration, economics, and linguistics/languages.
Clearance Requirement - SECRET
- A college degree is preferred.
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history as well as their most recent paystub for the purpose of salary verification.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.