Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Financial Management Analyst (CA/C) to provide services to support the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA).
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates data pertaining to costs in order to recommend financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures and financial control functions;
- Assembles spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports;
- Coordinates and responds to queries related to tasks assigned to the Comptroller’s office and, in some cases, prepares necessary response in the appropriate format (i.e. document, chart or report);
- Analyzes financial information and submit findings for inclusion in consular program forecasts and in making investment decisions;
- Provides assistance and guidance to all CA directorate offices on procedures, forms and documentation required to support cost estimates and funding requests;
- Provides assistance in developing a business plan and compiling financial data;
- Provides assistance in conducting market research and product development;
- Provides assistance with the coordination of OMB and Congressional correspondence;
- Provides administrative support to the Office of the Comptroller, including but not limited to: mail distribution, maintaining all financial records for the office, (e.g., bureau procurement reports, payroll reports, and fund status reports), answering telephones and tracking office correspondence;
- Provides financial reports, contracting data using the Department’s accounting system, GFMS (Global Financial Management System);
- Provides assistance in the planning and development of a management control database housing financial, acquisition, and asset data; and
- Provides assistance in gathering and compiling information for Department wide inquiries regarding financial, contract and or operational data.
- Mastery with Excel and a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office software;
- Familiarity with Government invoicing;
- Familiarity with Government contracting writing systems and financial systems;
- Familiarity with Government budget forecasting;
- Familiarity with contracting requirements as it pertains to budget (prompt payments, realignments, deobligations, etc.); and
- Understanding of various allotments and types of funding (no year money, 2 year money, etc.).
Clearance Requirement - Secret
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history as well as their most recent paystub for the purpose of salary verification.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.