Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Administrative Assistant IV to efficiently and effectively provide support services as outlined below.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the Special Assistant to the Director and Deputy Director of ICA. In that capacity, serves as ICA’s principal point-of-contact/liaison with the bureau's Office of the Assistant Secretary;
- Ensures a seamless and timely flow of information, policy guidance and advice between the CA front office and the affected supervisors and members of the ICA staff;
- Ensures the requisite clearance(s) and timely response by the responsible members of the ICA staff on formally tasked action items required by the Office of the Assistant Secretary;
- Provides administrative support, including making travel arrangements, office logistics, supply inventory, and other special administrative support as required by the Directorate;
- Responsible for incoming/outgoing correspondence, reviews and distributes incoming correspondence to appropriate action officers or staff; collects and reviews outgoing correspondence for neatness, accuracy and proper handling and maintains related office chronological file;
- Escorts personnel as required;
- Establishes and maintains official files on specific subject matters;
- Assists with coordinating meetings, scheduling conference rooms, monitoring leave for staff personnel, ordering supplies, and other administrative duties;
- Works with the CA Special Assistants to monitor internal tasks, deadlines, and deliverables;
- Receives and screens telephone calls and visitors; follows up to ensure necessary action is initiated, and subsequently works to assure that such action is completed as quickly as possible, as applicable and appropriate;
- Enters all forms of correspondence in final form including cables, memorandums, letters, briefing papers, etc.;
- Maintains the calendar for office management by arranging and scheduling appointments, handling all meeting requests and providing calendar information to management on a daily basis;
- Prepares meeting briefs to managers indicating appointment purpose and providing any relevant background data;
- Record minutes from meetings and prepares briefings materials;
- Serves as a T&A administrator; prepares and maintains T&A report; maintains and monitors office leave schedule as directed by the COR and/or GTM;
- Performs other appropriate administrative assignments such as document replication, ordering office supplies, inventorying office supplies, and other administrative duties as assigned;
- Maintains work area in a professional manner at all times (work area must be clean, presentable, and organized, per COR guidance);
- Ensures automation equipment is operational (paper in the copier/fax machine, changes out printer ink cartridges, calls in work orders);
- Assists with setting up conference calls, coordinating with IT personal to setup conferences requiring IT support;
- Assists with prepping conference rooms before and after social events and official events during the work day;
- Assists with setting up and cleaning up official office events;
- Prepares for Incoming Staff (arranges Meet and Greets with new CA/1CA staff and sets them up with necessary accesses including and IT items).
- Creates standard operating procedures related to office administration;
- Updates office management information (seating charts, phone lists, welcome book, etc.);
- Coordinates badge access for ICA employees;
- Submits GSD Tracker/Ariba requests;
- Coordinates travel and processes vouchers for managers and 1CA employees in E2;
- Provides back-up on Rhythmyx updates; and
- Assists managers in evaluations process via GEMS.
- Works with CA’s Staff Assistants and Executive Assistants to monitor internal tasks, deadlines, and deliverables;
- Manages the continuous and smooth flow of information, such as cables, correspondence, briefing papers, and memoranda; ensures that the ICA Director receives relevant information in a timely manner;
- Reviews and updates CAWeb, highlighting best practices in web management and design
- Serves as the SharePoint site expert and works to improve accessibility, archives, and functionality; provides regular training and briefings on the use of SharePoint to manage paper flow to staff within and outside the Bureau;
- Supports other developmental, leadership and training activities and assignments as applicable;
- Provides coordination, quality control, and process flow management for communications from and to the Office and among its constituent divisions;
- Contributes to the development of programs, goals, objectives, and administrative policies and processes for ICA, and the attainment of the goals and objectives
- Uses a high degree of independent judgment in researching regulations, and in determining the relationship between guidelines and organizational efficiency and program effectiveness. Uses his or her judgment in choosing, interpreting, or adapting available guidelines to specific issues or subjects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.);
- Excellent organizational, communication and writing skills;
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills;
- Excellent customer service skills, including customer needs assessments, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction;
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently;
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions;
- Ability to quickly identify and become knowledgeable about pertinent regulations, policies and precedents which affect the use of support resources;
- Ability to plan and conduct projects to evaluate and recommend ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of work operations
- Ability to interact effectively with others in particular, colleagues and personnel at various Department levels; and
- At least one year experience working as an Administrative Assistant is preferable.
Clearance Requirement - SECRET
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history as well as their most recent paystub for the purpose of salary verification.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.