Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Management Analyst to efficiently and effectively provide support services as outlined below.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support while working under tight deadlines during the preparation of CA's budget;
- Prepares for the Assistant Secretary, briefing books for bilateral meetings, trips overseas, and congressional testimony;
- Finalizes the briefing books for presentation to the Assistant Secretary;
- Prepares congressional letters and packages, and ensures proper distribution to the appropriate offices;
- Proofreads and scrutinizes every document for accuracy and completeness; indicates and corrects any errors; ensures the use of correct format;
- Prints and assembles a vast array of briefing papers, speeches, background materials, and scene setters;
- Escorts personnel and coordinates with Diplomatic Security on signing in guests;
- Provides administrative support for the CA/P Office Director, including maintaining the schedule, answering phones, preparing documents and other administrative support as required;
- Provides administrative support to all other Units, Teams, and members of CA/P as necessary; backs up CA/P’s Administrative Assistant;
- Serves as the back-up Special Assistant to the Director and Deputy Director of CA/P, serving as the Policy Office principal point-of-contact/liaison with the Bureau's Office of the Assistant Secretary;
- Ensures a seamless and timely flow of information, policy guidance and advice between the CA front office and the affected supervisors and members of the CA/P staff;
- Ensures the requisite clearance(s) and timely response by the responsible members of the CA/P staff on formally tasked action items required by the Office of the Assistant Secretary;
- Researches travel plans for CA/P management and staff, obtains choices of airline flights and hotels, and, when necessary, makes airline and hotel reservations for CA/P management and staff, serving as back-up to the Administrative Assistant in creating travel authorizations and vouchers using E2 Solution for CA/P staff as required;
- Plans the organization and logistics for CA's Assistant Secretary's participation in conferences, bilateral meetings, luncheons, and receptions;
- Reserves appropriate conference rooms for the meetings;
- Makes dining room reservations on the Department's Eighth Floor and DACOR House for luncheons hosted by the Assistant Secretary;
- Works with dining room management and CA's budget office to obtain funding for luncheon and/or receptions;
- Schedules interpreters when needed, and coordinates with CA's budget office for their payment;
- Prepares briefing folders for meetings and name tents for the conference table and submits and follows up on request for services (i.e. help desk, interpretation request, translation, request for funds, etc);
- Ensures that events follow diplomatic protocol and are held to the prescribed standards as outlined by the Front Office;
- Updates and maintains the Sharepoint for CA/P, tracking and editing events, adding and removing users and creating and uploading documents;
- Manages the SharePoint calendar with upcoming events; assists the CA/P Special Assistant with SharePoint support, as required;
- Participates in task force duty when necessary;
- Responds to phone calls from the public and helps to provide callers with answers to their questions;
- Enters and tracks information from the public in the Travel Document Issuing System (TDIS) or Consular Task Force Database (CTF);
- Drafts responses to incoming diplomatic notes pertaining to consular issues as required; obtains clearances and submits final versions to appropriate office which sends them forward;
- Assists with answering office phone calls; screens calls, takes messages, and directs calls to appropriate office. Upon request, reserves conference call lines, ensures conference room has telephone access, sets up call and confirms that meeting organizers and participants have the dial-in information needed to conduct a successful meeting; and
- Obtain post-call data (number of lines, attendees, etc.) from conference call providers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.);
- Excellent organizational, communication and writing skills;
- Knowledgeable with GEMs e-Performance and proficient with creating PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets; and
- Familiar with conference setups and bridge calling.
Clearance Requirement - SECRET
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history as well as their most recent paystub for the purpose of salary verification.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.