Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Innovation Program Analyst to assist the Office of Science and Technology Cooperation, in the Innovation and Partnerships Section with program analysis and program management functions focusing on science and technology innovation capacity building programs in low and middle income countries. These programs are complex and are implemented in 135 emerging markets. .
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
Program Development and Management
- Assist in the development and implementation of activities to support overarching Bureau and Departmental foreign policy objectives on a portfolio of funded programs that include the Global Science Partnerships (GSP) Program and the Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) initiative.
- Formulate and provide presentations and recommendations, provide advice, defend proposals, solve problems, write briefing papers and reports, and conduct detailed analysis assessments/reports.
- Integrate activities with other Bureaus and ensure awareness of these events by Embassies and Desk Officers.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders and establish partnerships that advance program objectives.
- Ensure the timely execution and monitoring of funded grant programs.
- Planning and monitoring of grant monies in close coordination with Federal Grants Officer Representative and Grants Officer.
- Complete all required training related to funds management (i.e. GOR courses).
- Assist in the management and oversight of other OES/STC funded activities.
Strategic Event Planning
- Provide timely support and planning in the execution of foreign assistance program events
- Connect senior Department officials with program participants, implementers, and event partners.
- Develop and coordinate programs with grantees on science, technology and innovation topics.
- Draft and edit written and visual media for use by Bureau leadership and other relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain database of program documents on share drive.
- Other Duties as Assigned
The ideal candidate would:
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain liaison with officials
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, including follow-up on pending tasks
- Ability to operate significantly under own initiative and as part of a team, crafting proposals and recommending effective approaches to tasks with minimal guidance.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate information derived from a variety of sources
- Skill in the analysis of financial and monetary data and budgets.
- Skill in evaluating and executing foreign assistance programs/projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing at a very high-level
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments with tight deadlines that often require coordination with other organizations.
- Have experience with US foreign affairs/policy, especially pertaining to the science and technology capacity building
- Have experience with emerging economies (developing countries).
- Have familiarity with the Department of State policies and procedures.
- Have project management certification.
Clearance Requirement – SECRET **Must hold at time of Application
Please note all candidates are required to provide the previous five (5) years of employment history as well as their most recent paystub for the purpose of salary verification.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.